Your Money Horoscope: A Season of Abundance?
Welcome to your Money Horoscope covering the period between the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2013 and the Vernal Equinox on March 20, 2014.
While all planets and houses can affect your Money Horoscope directly or indirectly, there are certain transits that can stick out and taking note of the following dates will help you navigate through winter informed.
Planets and Retrogrades in Winter
In your Money Horoscope, the majority of planets that enter retrograde phase are your signal to slow down or step back—to review and revamp. Here are the major retrogrades for Winter 2013 – 2014:
- Venus Retrograde in Capricorn on December 21, 2013 ending in Capricorn January 31, 2014
- Mercury Retrograde in Pisces on February 6, 2014 ending in Aquarius on February 28, 2014
- Mars Retrograde in Libra on March 1, 2014 ending May 19, 2014 in Libra
- Saturn Retrograde in Scorpio on March 2, 2014 through July 20, 2014 in Scorpio
- Jupiter Retrograde in Cancer (since November 2013) goes direct on March 6, 2014 in Cancer
All of the above planets, especially Mercury, Venus and Saturn, can be helpful when in retrograde if used wisely. Reviewing and revamping financial plans and saving money as opposed to spending are all encouraged and supported. Jupiter will be most financially helpful when it resumes direct motion.
Winter Phases of the Moon
Full Moons can signal an ending of some sort and New Moons are conducive to starting new endeavors. It’s always important to see what else is going on in the universe at that time. These are the New and Full Moon phases for your Money Horoscope–all occur in 2014.
- January 1 – New Moon in Capricorn
- January 15 – Full Moon in Cancer
- January 31 – New Moon in Aquarius
- February 14 – Full Moon in Leo
- March 1 – New Moon in Pisces
- March 16 – Full Moon in Virgo
Eclipses in Winter
Although there are four eclipses in 2014, none of them occur during the winter of 2013 – 2014. Since eclipses can be signs of life-changing events, let’s take that as a gift from the universe.
Now let’s take a look at your Sun Sign’s winter Money Horoscope. Don’t forget to also read the forecast for your rising sign, if you know it. [Click Here for your Forecast]