Let’s take a look at your Money Horoscope for fall—the period of time between the Autumn Equinox on September 22 and the Winter Solstice on December 21.
Fall will be an active time in the stars, and a lot of it will have to do with our monetary endeavors. How these transits affect our individual money horoscopes depends on where they land in our personal charts. Here are the highlights:
• September 29: Money-minded Mercury slips into Scorpio.
• October 1: Sun square Pluto means neither a borrower nor a lender be.
• October 8: Mercury conjuncts Saturn means you should finalize financial agreements before the Mercury retrograde.
• October 18: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aries will be an uncomfortable eclipse.
• October 21: Mercury turns retrograde in Scorpio through November 10. This is the last retrograde of 2013.
• October 29: Mercury Retrograde conjuncts (joins) Saturn, so avoid …. [keep reading …]