Clarissa of Dishing it out with Clarissa sent me a “One Lovely Blog Award” nomination and I’m so humbled, honored, and hysterically happy. Thank you Clarissa for this awesome honor.
Clarissa is a fantabulous writer, chef, creator and entrepreneur who should have her own TV show (Here me Food Channel?) How do I know? Even though we’ve never personally met, I can tell through her posts and comments that she’s just an awesome personality, with incredible enthusiasm, and she’s just a very sweet person – who is obviously super talented.
As I mentioned in my last post, every time I read Clarissa’s blog, I get hungry – she comes up with great ideas that look and taste fabulous – I know, because I made one of her dishes (I never told her that because I’d be too embarrassed, but I can trust you not to tell, right?). Well don’t just take my word for it … go check her site out for yourself:
This is the best thing to happen to me since … well, yeah, we won’t go there. Anyway … ahem.
Like the precious jewel that it is, there is of course a certain responsibility that comes along with this nomination, title, honor – … Anyway, I’m all for tradition, especially if it makes others feel good, so here’s the scoop …
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are very straightforward:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (“Thanks Clarissa”);
- Link the post to their page, (I got ya’ covered girl);
- State 7 random facts about yourself; and
- Nominate those you feel are deserving of the award.
Here are seven things about myself . . .
- I was a tomboy when I was younger … dirt bikes, horses, archery anyone?
- I’m a Cancerian, I get homesick easily. (Packing as we speak – see ya’ South Carolina, I’ll miss you).
- I’m hate moving, yet I can’t seem to stop doing it.
- I’m a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and watch reruns weekly. (Was once secretly in love with Joss Whedon until I found out there was a Mrs. Whedon.)
- I have a secret stash of chocolate chips cookies in my jean drawer, just in case. (Is that bad?)
- I have two blogs and two twitters and I blame it on my Moon sign – Gemini, the Twins.
- If someone were to hand me the keys to a ’67 candle apple red Camaro with white leather interior … I would accept them gladly. (Anyone?)
And now … drumroll, please … it’s time to nominate some fellow bloggers. This part is hard, because there are so many bloggers that I love … everyone who is mentioned here deserves to be nominated for their phenomenal creative talents, their passions – artists, foodies, writers, photographers, animal lovers, spiritualists, poets and just sharers of their day – I love all of you – but there are many more that I would like to recognize and share with everyone.
http://ellisnelson.com/ (“Into the Land of Snows” awesome)
I look forward to seeing your posts each day – photos, poems, stories, etc. I could go on, but I just had to stop somewhere, so I’ll post links in another post because this is a great way to let the world know how awesome all of you bloggers are.
Of course, I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank Clarissa of Dishing it out with Clarissa once again.
And thank you to everyone who reads my articles and likes my photos, and everyone who shares a bit of themselves with the rest of us … you make my day, every day, you inspire me and bring a smile to my face – never stop sharing.