When Life Isn’t Perfect, Try This
If life were perfect all the time, we’d probably drop from boredom. So I guess we’re lucky that life isn’t always perfect, but when life gets crazy and there seems to be no end in sight, how do you cope? I say, “If you can’t beat them, join them.”
No matter where you are in life, you should be able to use a few, if not all, of these suggestions to banish the crazies. Here are 28 things to do when life is nuts. Is your life a bit too crazy? Find out when things will settle down with a life path reading from Psychic Julia ext. 9131.
1. De-clutter a closet to banish the nuttiness.
2. Tell everyone to get their swimsuits on and wash your car.
3. Turn on a reality show and realize how blessed you are to be you.
“When you show greater compassion towards yourself, the universe automatically responds by rewarding you with greater blessings.” – Psychic Kelli ext. 5130
4. Eat a food on your “no-no” list and make no apologies.
5. Start a blog about your nutty life and see the humor in it (Book deal?).
6. Plug in the headphones and sing your brains out—yes, in public.
7. Eat only yellow foods for a day—be creative.
Doing silly and absurd stuff can remind you of just how normal your life really is. Here’s a few more:
9. Go on—see if blondes, redheads or brunettes have more fun. Try them all.
10. Chew a wad of bubble gum and try blowing the biggest bubble ever! (World record?)
11. Immerse yourself in a good book in a quiet place.
12. Eat all the cookies in the cookie jar and don’t take the blame.
13. Take a photo of whatever is “nuts” in your life. You’ll laugh later, trust me.
“This may sound crazy, but laughter is one of the greatest healers of all. Sometimes it’s better to put down the inspirational books and rent a bunch of DVD’s of stand up comedians.” – Psychic Chloe ext. 9421
14. Dress up in your best clothes and go out to dinner with a fun friend. [Click here to read the other 14 things to do when life gets nuts.]
[Clicking the link above will take you to my article’s home on CaliforniaPsychics.com – if you enjoyed my article, I hope that you’ll feel free to “like” it or “share” it – and as always, your readership means the world to me, so thanks!]